PDS DELIVERS A
- All D.O.T. drug collection services are in compliance with DOT Regulations 49CFR Part 40
- PDS is a certified DOT collection site
- MRO services available
- Local Physician relationship for DOT physicals
- D.O.T Breath Alcohol testing by B.A.T. certified staff
- PDS offers a consortium program for your company
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOT DRUG TEST AND A NON-DOT DRUG TEST?
A DOT drug screen tests a urine specimen for five drugs—opiates, PCP, amphetamines/methamphetamines, marijuana and cocaine.
A DOT-approved chain-of-custody form is used during the collection process, a split sample is collected and the specimens are forwarded to the laboratory for testing.
Personnel must be trained and certified to collect D.O.T. drug screens. The drug screen collection site must follow D.O.T. guidelines.
Following the MRO’s review, results are reported to the designated reporting agency.
A non-DOT drug screen can be set up per the customer’s requirements and P.D.S. can test for one to 10 different drugs.
The non-DOT drug screens are run on the MGC 240 analyzer, a non-DOT chain of custody is used and results are available same day.
If a confirmation test is needed for non-DOT drug screens the specimen is sent to an outside laboratory for gas chromatography testing.